Re: Fender 1962 Strat Reissue

On Dec 10, 3:17 pm, adam79 <ada...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I played a '62 Fender Strat reissue, and fell in love with it. To anyone
that's played more than one of these reissues, do they all play and feel
exactly the same, or are some better than others?

Thanks,
-Adam

It's really hit or miss on ANY Fender from a squire to top dollar
custom shop. I think as you go up the food chain however, consistancy
is better. There is always a little indescibable piece of magic that
will make it "all that" to me but not someone else? play play play and
only mail order if the ship is free and they have a bomber return
policy.
.