Re: Fender 1962 Strat Reissue

On Dec 10, 3:17 pm, adam79 <ada...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I played a '62 Fender Strat reissue, and fell in love with it. To anyone
that's played more than one of these reissues, do they all play and feel
exactly the same, or are some better than others?

Thanks,
-Adam

It's really hit or miss on ANY Fender from a squire to top dollar
custom shop. I think as you go up the food chain however, consistancy
is better. There is always a little indescibable piece of magic that
will make it "all that" to me but not someone else? play play play and
only mail order if the ship is free and they have a bomber return
policy.

  • Re: Vegas Semi-Solo July 2008 Trip Report
    ... Loved your trip report. ... I frequently get vouchers for free play up to $300 at times. ... Vegas trip from Boston. ... was playing $1.00 instead of $0.25 when the four deuces hit. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Jims BARGE trip report (long)
    ... Decided not to play poker. ... Started drinking, and then hit ... Lost $5 on video poker, and won $5 back on video blackjack. ... I leave up 130, Dave up 204. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: The Slice
    ... he hit predominantly slice off the backhand side. ... I really miss watching Younes play. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: Alex to move
    ... Re-circulates after a hit and loosens the squeeze on his inflexible ... then break dancing between hitting and trying to make his board. ... he'll be hitting and breaking the extremely ... we're not just comparing one play to another play, ...
    (rec.games.backgammon)