Re: Doesn't this guy look familiar?

In article <8vqOm.52053$de6.1440@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"WeReo_ScoTTy" <scottamerica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/10/clifton_artist_to_exhibit_art.html

He's HOOP! You've seen him in many of my personal files on California_Jam.
He just sent me a Vimeo awlso that you may want to see-

http://vimeo.com/7528243
HOOP in new film!

I am the world's greatest filmmaker

Almost as FUGLY as u PiGGy
--
"Scott Lifshine is the biggest joke on the Internet" -Desk Rabbit
®o|o®

  • Re: Doesnt this guy look familiar?
    ... You've seen him in many of my personal files on ... He just sent me a Vimeo awlso with him and Penelope ... HOOP in new film! ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Doesnt this guy look familiar?
    ... You've seen him in many of my personal files on ... He just sent me a Vimeo awlso with him and Penelope ... HOOP in new film! ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Doesnt this guy look familiar?
    ... You've seen him in many of my personal files on California_Jam. ... He just sent me a Vimeo awlso that you may want to see- ... HOOP in new film! ... I am the world's greatest filmmaker ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Doesnt this guy look familiar?
    ... You've seen him in many of my personal files on California_Jam. ... HOOP in new film! ... "Let's roll!" ...
    (alt.guitar)