Re: Lovin' the VOX
- From: Wrong_Note_Rod <amazingdisgraceband@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 15:41:39 -0500
On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 12:27:34 -0800 (PST), rct wrote:
Quite alright. Thanks in part to that lovely bit of advice you gave someone
yesterday, I fired myself. Again. So I have you to thank for that as well,
Oh don't thank me, flattering as that is. You've carried the hibachi
enough to not need me to get you fired, or to fire yourself. Yes, we
have no one to thank for the smoldering, smoking trail of broken
hearts and missed potential that lie behind us as we blaze our way
ever upward just like Challenger, but ourselves.
Congratulations on your latest opportunity!
I read somewhere that The Who used to get into fist-fights.
I dont think I'd ever put up with stuff before it got anywhere near that,
and if it did, I'm sure I'd be gone after the first one.
I sometimes wonder how these guys put up with it like that... but then
again, success can make people endure all kinds of lunacy.
- Prev by Date: Re: Semi OT: Ahh yes band woes chapter 8,312 :Warning, long post:
- Next by Date: Re: AC/DC - Thunderstruck (Live At Donnington) High Quality!!!
- Previous by thread: Re: Lovin' the VOX
- Next by thread: Re: Lovin' the VOX