Re: This kid can sure play..
- From: iL_weReo <caljamscott@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 12:47:02 -0800 (PST)
On Nov 11, 3:22 pm, Rufus <n...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dr. Zontar wrote:
On Nov 11, 9:15 am, "Lu R" <wh...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There are a gazillion young kids on YouTube who can play like this. I
think it's a conspiracy. Maybe scientists in the 90's injected Wankie
Malmstein's DNA into hundreds of unwitting test subjects and bred a
generation of neoclassical shredders.
Technically, it's impressive, but it's been done to death. At least he
spelled "played" wrong. That was momentarily amusing.
...I just had a kid come over and play this on my Strat the other
night...I think the kid's about 16 or so - a friend of my neighbor kid
that has a wicked flamenco right hand, and has only been playing a year
- he got a Squier Strat just last Christmas.
Both these kids are heavy into Baroque period music - one of them really
really wants a lute...
Still-if they don't play Nuclear Warrior they don't play.
- Prev by Date: Re: What IS presence control?
- Next by Date: Re: Amazing things happening
- Previous by thread: Re: This kid can sure play..
- Next by thread: Re: This kid can sure play..