J <rhfyajhiyjng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is this guitar 'broke', or what? :)

http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Les-Paul/Gibson-Custom/Jeff-Beck-1954-Les-Paul-Oxblood.aspx

<http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Les-Paul/Gibson-Custom/Jeff-Beck-1954-Les-Paul-Oxblood.aspx>

FYP

The <> keeps the URL intact

The $25K one or the cheap $7K one?

LOL

I'd love to have a fliptail Standard but for that $ I'd have one built

FWIW I read an interview with JB. He still has the original one but it's "broke"
from him playing the snot out of it.

  • Re: Lets talk about GUI and sound libraries
    ... You are just broke or cheap. ... If I'm going to use real time equalizers and the environment is very ... of 2D graphics and widgets moving all the time. ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: Another knife broken.
    ... You might as well replace the last one that broke too. ... And frankly they are just not good knives! ... The cheap ones that I ... I do not use or care for them improprly and they were not cheap in price. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • AC/DC Owners is this machine cheap?
    ... I played one of the AC/DC Pro games today and am looking for input ... from owners of this machine. ... I was taken by how cheap a lot of the ... the three weeks he has been out to fix one of the flippers that broke, ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Think this has anything to do with the economic problems?
    ... Im still wondering what we get out of the deal,, besides broke that is. ... Brad ... What about Paul Wolfowitz stating uncatagorically that Iraq ... "cheap and easy". ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: Jialing JH125B Spares
    ... anyone who might be selling one cheap - broke the engine sprocket ... wheel cover. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)