Re: Squier 50's Classic Vibe

mercutio wrote:

The fret work seemed to be very good and if the edges of the necks
weren't rolled they seemed like it, not 1 sharp edge on any of the 4 I
played. The sound quality is really ok. They don't sound as good as ,
say my American 57 Strat reissure but should you really expect them
to? On the whole the sound was real ok

All you'd need to do is change the pickups.

  • Re: WTB: Jet-tone 3C.
    ... > I've also heard good things about the custom work they do. ... Were I looking for that sound, ... The A is too flat, and locks me into position, and the C ... a sharp edge that keeps me from moving. ...
    (rec.music.makers.trumpet)
  • Re: kleinhaut was right!
    ... > I find that it brightens the sound. ... The sharp edge adds a significant ... I prefer that sound too. ... So far they've hardly worn ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)
  • Re: new 15-inch MBP = Retina Display 2880x1800, up to 16 GB RAM, USB3, HDMI port
    ... 256k aac or mp3 in a double-blind test. ... The CD sound quality is far superior. ... series with the CD recorder so no one could claim that it degraded ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: OT Where did all the DAB car stereos go?
    ... constitutes acceptable sound quality. ... Why are you so concerned about DAB? ... small minority of fellow perfectionists can get what you want. ... monkey's about the sound quality of a service they never listen to? ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: GedLee System
    ... perception of sound quality, apparently assuming that less ... IOW the reproduced sound matches the origional ... sound and the reproduced sound is as satsifying as the origional sound. ... The assumption that the complete absence of non-linear distortion ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)