Re: Les Paul Studio

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 21:39:05 -0400, Peter Pan <Peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I had an offer tonight to trade a Roland GR 20 guitar synth for a Les
Paul Studio. I Know nothing of this guitar: Is this a good deal?

All things being equal, moneywise it's a good trade for you. Make
sure it's not a fake though.

tony

  • Re: Trading guitars or other stuff
    ... If you do a trade...let's just say a guitar for a guitar...how ... money agreed on the seller's bank account after which they send the goods. ... you know you can trust most people here. ... regularly sell and trade stuff. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Trading guitars or other stuff
    ... If you do a trade...let's just say a guitar for a guitar....how ... money agreed on the seller's bank account after which they send the goods. ... you know you can trust most people here. ... regularly sell and trade stuff. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Guitar Center Used/trade in....
    ... used gear. ... trade it in that would be fine. ... It's an incredible guitar but I bought ... told me they were going online to check out prices on ebay. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Trading guitars or other stuff
    ... If you do a trade...let's just say a guitar for a guitar...how ... month I've bought an ADA8000 sight unseen, paid up front and also paid ... regularly sell and trade stuff. ... executing any sort of business transaction sight-unseen w/out recourse ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Trading guitars or other stuff
    ... If you do a trade...let's just say a guitar for a guitar...how ... month I've bought an ADA8000 sight unseen, paid up front and also paid ... I do that also when buying from local online stores - rather than ... regularly sell and trade stuff. ...
    (alt.guitar)