Re: Put down your guitars and pick up a pipe

On Jul 22, 3:13 pm, iL_weReo <caljamsc...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jul 21, 11:31 am, "Uncle Jasper" <Jas...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"WeReo_ScoTTy" <Sco...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

"Foscock" <david_fosno...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Jul 20, 11:48 am, Adams661 <keithad...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 Who in the hell is to judge who's a loser?

I am. You are.
I'm STILL the only one who matters in Music!

"Don't be bloody stupid.  Scott Lifshine is awl that matters on this
newsgroup.  One day, I hope to wake up in the morning and walk outside
of my house, confronted with an azure sky of deepest summer, people awl
around me smiling knowingly, the secret of all things dancing teasingly
in their eyes; peace and happiness on earth for one and for all, awl of
mankind dancing to the tune and harking unto the words of the Lifshine.
" -White Spirit

Sounds like someone's been smoking that crack again!

UJ

What's the difference between CRACK and this hideous METH concoction?

Rip the Delta King! Rip the cork-sucker.

  • Re: Want to get rid of that WEREO asshat for good?
    ... I hope to wake up in the morning and walk outside ... of my house, confronted with an azure sky of deepest summer, people awl ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Put down your guitars and pick up a pipe
    ... I hope to wake up in the morning and walk outside ... of my house, confronted with an azure sky of deepest summer, people awl ... What's the difference between CRACK and this hideous METH concoction? ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: absolutely adorable
    ... newsgroup. ... I hope to wake up in the morning and walk outside ... of my house, confronted with an azure sky of deepest summer, people awl ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Off Topic - Foxes
    ... won't come into your house to do it. ... You seem to relish the phrase "Rip the face of baby twins". ... reference for a fox doing it, and how the hell does a fox get into a ... Eating a baby's finger off? ...
    (uk.rec.birdwatching)
  • Re: OMG! 9/11 Attack on the Pentagon Bldg!
    ... > dust in the park, and occasionally it was possible to hear them ... > to the 757 during the Pentagon attack. ... > wake vortices when they are flying slowly in landing configuration, ... I hear 757s can actually rip the antennas off of cars. ...
    (sci.physics)