Romeo Rose A.K.A. Larry Busby

Romeo Rose A.K.A. Larry Busby of Huntington, WV, on the Judge Judy
show. Video clip of the infamous "lawsuit tattoo." "Silly" or "Silly
Girl" . . . you make the call. He should have went for the standard,
"Loser" jailhouse tattoo. Bottom line, never get tattooed by a
cockeyed tattoo artist. A real piece of Americana!

Enjoy,
Lulu : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BySDnEJLxc8&feature=related

  • Re: Romeo Rose A.K.A. Larry Busby
    ... "Loser" jailhouse tattoo. ... Don't go on Judge Judy. ... Fuck Judge Judy and here moral overtones as well. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Romeo Rose A.K.A. Larry Busby
    ... "Loser" jailhouse tattoo. ... Don't go on Judge Judy. ... Rose has a point here, ... Fuck Judge Judy and here moral overtones as well. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: CNN censors Ron Paul Supporter
    ... The government lowered the standard for joining the military. ... have been raised since Bush left office; including tattoo restrictions. ... acceptable opinion on CNN." ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Romeo Rose A.K.A. Larry Busby
    ... "Loser" jailhouse tattoo. ...  A real piece of Americana! ... Don't go on Judge Judy. ... Fuck Judge Judy and here moral overtones as well. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Romeo Rose A.K.A. Larry Busby
    ... "Loser" jailhouse tattoo. ... worthless hag that really has no reason to patronize anyone, ... I can't stand that old stankin' bitch. ... I like Judge Judy because she's such a bitch. ...
    (alt.guitar)