Re: Would you do this?
- From: "Grinner" <Grinner@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 02:57:10 +1000
"VampiressX" <vampiress@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
The Repair Guy wrote:
"JeffinMS" <tankerHC@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Swap an Ibanez Artcore AS75T for an Fender Mex Big Block Strat? Yes? No?
I've made waaayyy dumber swaps - a '55 Strat for an Ibanez Bob Weir, and
a Les Paul Artisan for a Dean Baby Z. Oops...
A 55 Strat? YOU DUMBASS!!!
Mind you, a friend of mine got his '57 through a trade deal with a well
known Australian Vintage Guitar dealer. Turns out, the dealer is wanting
to get it back. Fat chance!
I had a play of it yesterday afternoon. Mmmmmmm comes to mind.
PS.. Names deliberately left anonymous. They know who they are.
- Prev by Date: Re: Guitar Setup
- Next by Date: My jack is all jacked up
- Previous by thread: Re: Would you do this?
- Next by thread: Re: Would you do this?