Re: Saturday quiz

Keith Adams wrote:
Klas its a weak assed attempt to get people to listen to your music.
Its a nice tune with good playing but its boring as hell as an
instrumental. An instrumental should build more tension and then
resolve its self. I didnt listen to all of it but I listened to the
point where it should have done this. Either write some lyrics or
rearrange it.  My opinion .Take it or leave it

The piece is by Mark Knopfler, theme from the movie Local Hero, and is played very much like he played it.
Only, he probably has more feeling to it.

Klas
.