Re: Saturday quiz

Keith Adams wrote:
Klas its a weak assed attempt to get people to listen to your music.
Its a nice tune with good playing but its boring as hell as an
instrumental. An instrumental should build more tension and then
resolve its self. I didnt listen to all of it but I listened to the
point where it should have done this. Either write some lyrics or
rearrange it.  My opinion .Take it or leave it

The piece is by Mark Knopfler, theme from the movie Local Hero, and is played very much like he played it.
Only, he probably has more feeling to it.

Klas

  • Re: Hands Free - Its the Law!
    ...    99.5% of driving is just BORING AS HELL ... Resolve a lawsuit related to an "incident", from either end, then get ...
    (rec.autos.driving)
  • What Did You Watch? September 23rd (Wednesday)
    ... great writer. ... I know because he's as boring as hell. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Movie Preview Chat
    ... The trailer made it look boring as hell also, ... I loved Shrek 1... ... one of the best kids movies ever, ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Coltrane Changes Question
    ... through as if you were moving through a 2-5-1 - recoginzing that there ... would be tension that would ultimately resolve on the tonic. ... That's a completely standard way of using Coltrane changes. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)
  • Re: Whats this called?
    ... I have no idea about budget. ... It's a turbo trainer, boring as hell to ride, unless you really want to ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)