Re: Saturday quiz
- From: Klas Törnquist <klas.despam.tornquist@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 23:47:50 GMT
Keith Adams wrote:
Klas its a weak assed attempt to get people to listen to your music. Its a nice tune with good playing but its boring as hell as an instrumental. An instrumental should build more tension and then resolve its self. I didnt listen to all of it but I listened to the point where it should have done this. Either write some lyrics or rearrange it. My opinion .Take it or leave it
The piece is by Mark Knopfler, theme from the movie Local Hero, and is played very much like he played it.
Only, he probably has more feeling to it.
- Prev by Date: Re: Project-43 New song: American Band - Mix feedback requested
- Next by Date: Re: Project-43 New song: American Band - Mix feedback requested
- Previous by thread: Re: Saturday quiz
- Next by thread: Re: Saturday quiz