Re: Strat Noise - Capacitor?
- From: "BCR" <bcramey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 4 Nov 2005 12:04:38 -0800
Thanks for the comments...
The noise is pretty much the same on metal as it is on the plastic. To
it sounds loudest on the neck pickup tone knob. The pickups are Lace
Silver's. I added 500k pots and a .022 Cap. I have checked and checked
find anything that appears wrong. I was reading on Aiken Amp's site
Disk caps are bad about being microhponic. I thought this could be my
- Prev by Date: Re: Going to see these guys tonight
- Next by Date: Re: Going to see these guys tonight
- Previous by thread: Re: Strat Noise - Capacitor?
- Next by thread: Re: Strat Noise - Capacitor?