Re: Squier '51 ?
- From: "_Bigred" <nelliott@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 07:19:03 GMT
Thanks DeeAa, I appreciate your answer.
"DeeAa" <deeaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> "_Bigred" <nelliott@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Plus could someone explain the "Push/Pull coil selector switch" (on
>> master volume pot)???? Is this just a knob that instead of traditional
>> pickup switch? * Sorry for the stupid question*
> It means that by pushing and pulling the master volume pot you can change
> the humbucker into a single coil most likely.
> A humbucker is 2 coils; the switch bypasses the other making it rather
> like a strat singlecoil.
> OR it might be that it changes the coil order in line/parallel, making it
> sound like a humbucker or two singlecoils (like strat 2-and 4-pu selector
> Either way, it will change the tonal quality of the humbucker to me more
> like a singlecoil; brighter and less powerful.
- Prev by Date: Re: Squier '51 ?
- Next by Date: Re: Using new technology
- Previous by thread: Re: Squier '51 ?
- Next by thread: Re: Squier '51 ?