Re: Question on A-major chord

"Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke" wrote in message news:jf79gk$8kf$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

David Raleigh Arnold wrote:
If you do not wish to be a perpetual beginner, you will
fix that.

I indeed wish to be a perpetual beginner.

Lump

**************

That is literally true, in the sense that I hope I'm never complacent about or satisfied with what I have achieved.

Tony D

  • Re: PING: Igor S. , regarding Kerberos v4.
    ... To never fix the flaws or even jettison the ... Talented experts frequently become complacent, ... my machine may end up being more secure than one of theirs ... At the least users should be warned of the known limitations that OpenBSD securelevels have. ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.openbsd.misc)
  • Re: Alfas
    ... given the reputation of that lump for snapping the belts early. ... to fix, and the flappy paddle type is a 2.0 4-pot, which is marginally ... less 'HFM' to fix. ...
    (uk.rec.cars.modifications)
  • Re: Wanted - Cat Herd / Expedition Organiser.
    ... Phil Cook wrote: ... Fix a date and people can fit in or lump it. ...
    (uk.rec.walking)
  • Re: Stock market loves change!
    ... It's his problem now and he needs to fix it. ... Six words: "Stupid Borrowers. ... Greedy Lenders. ... Complacent ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: Describe The Disability
    ... > Zhombie wrote: ... >>> nanobots that can fix your lump. ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)