Re: Satisfaction

Tony Done wrote:
...have a listen this, one of Roy Buchanan's many versions of "CC
Rider", as an example of how rather than what:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_Z4x9xGAAQ

...I'm not sure that you can learn to play like that, but I think you
would have a different view.

I'm not sure if you're serious or kidding.

Lump

  • Re: harmonizer
    ... Tony Done wrote: ... > that they call to have them do the auto tune on their recordings. ... Lump ... I just think they'd be handy...like Lump said - you can sing and/or play *or* tune, but you can't sing and/or play *and* tune and think you'll get much good out of them. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: learning again..again
    ... Lump ... This one of my favourite tunes, which I play in more or less this style. ... Tony Done ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Bar frets
    ... Lump ... Do you play the shakuhachi? ... Tony D ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • 2010 Tony winners
    ... the Tony for Best Revival of a Play went ... Promises, Promises, hosted the 64th Annual Tony Awards, which celebrate ... Memphis, the tale of a white DJ who promotes and falls for a black ...
    (rec.arts.theatre.musicals)
  • 2010 Tony Award winners
    ... the Tony for Best Revival of a Play went ... Promises, Promises, hosted the 64th Annual Tony Awards, which celebrate ... Memphis, the tale of a white DJ who promotes and falls for a black ...
    (rec.arts.tv)