Re: IT'S 18 FRAMES PER SECOND

"Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke" <lumpy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:9drn6dF34gU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WeReo_BoY wrote:
I don't see why. As you can see the booklet clearly states "18
framers per second."

That's the speed of immigration on the AZ/MX border.

Lump

Funny. I thought it was how many students are fleeing your rehearsal studio.

  • Re: Is _Brave New World_ really science fiction?
    ... schools are in fear of students thinking Shakespeare might not be ... comedies because they secretly think they're not funny. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: 21 million...
    ... As if you were somehow qualified to make such a judgment. ... and responsibility went hand in hand, ... a lot of those profs did not give a crap if the students ... LOL, funny but sad too... ...
    (rec.boats)
  • SA: Sign on the Bottom Line
    ... Too funny. ... But given the young age of the students, ... The Herald said Chauke, 34, started making indecent suggestions to female ... other teachers at the school who wanted him fired. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Straight As
    ... Funny you should mention that. ... I see a lot of other students there who are like ... I'm headin' in th' exact opposite direction as you. ... At about 60 inches the Opposite leg ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)