Re: Fun with Patents

On Aug 25, 1:16 pm, "Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke"
<lu...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My lawyer just showed me a guy's application to the
US Patent office, wanting to patent pinch harmonics.

Sheesh-o-mania

Lump

And you though you could !(or why were you asking?)- I have 3 real
ones , ya know for making stuff.. meow..

  • Re: Fun with Patents
    ... US Patent office, wanting to patent pinch harmonics. ... meow.. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Fun with Patents
    ... US Patent office, wanting to patent pinch harmonics. ... Lump ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Fun with Patents
    ... US Patent office, wanting to patent pinch harmonics. ... meow.. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Fun with Patents
    ... wanting to patent pinch harmonics. ... Lump ... If he bred a begonia and called it Pinch Harmonics, he could very likely get plant breeders rights on it. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)