Re: Fun with Patents

Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke wrote:
My lawyer just showed me a guy's application to the
US Patent office, wanting to patent pinch harmonics.

Sheesh-o-mania

Lump

....he'd probably make more money on a trademark.

--
- Rufus

  • Re: Fun with Patents
    ... wanting to patent pinch harmonics. ... Lump ... If he bred a begonia and called it Pinch Harmonics, he could very likely get plant breeders rights on it. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Fun with Patents
    ... US Patent office, wanting to patent pinch harmonics. ... Lump ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Fun with Patents
    ... US Patent office, wanting to patent pinch harmonics. ... meow.. ...