Re: Some Enchanted Evening

"Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke" <lumpy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:9bij1aF3ghU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

iL_WeReo wrote:
... Don't tell me there's
still a lot of foolishness on the Internet.

Lump:
Foolishness is not allowed on alt newsgroups.

Wereeeeeeeeeeeeeeoh:
Despite the highpoint of the evening is here, I still see a lot of it,
unfortunately.

Yes there is. But you notice they don't stay around.
Drive by foolishness by net hooligans.

Lump

Oh, they stay around alright.

  • Re: Ripping off Niven
    ... Isn't that willingness one of the fundamental building blocks of ... It's certainly enshrined in the architechture of the internet. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Some Enchanted Evening
    ... still a lot of foolishness on the Internet. ... Wereeeeeeeeeeeeeeoh: ... Drive by foolishness by net hooligans. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Semolina Pilchard
    ... still a lot of foolishness on the Internet. ... Foolishness is not allowed on alt newsgroups. ... Despite the highpoint of the evening is here, I still see a lot of it, ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)