Re: Effects

The most interesting effects I had was a Roland GR-30 guitar
synthesizer.
(sold it to buy a TC Helicon VoiceLive)
If you are not familiar with one you would be very surprised.
There are several presets of actual instrument sounds.
Some of the best are sitar, trumpet, sax, horn sections, piano's and
organs.
They sound like the actual instruments but you have to relearn how to
play a guitar to play it like the instrments you are emulating.
Damm!
I have GAS again.

Pt

  • Re: Learning to really play
    ... First mistake was to sold good instrument. ... Get few video schools or instructional videos and master them, ... You have to play at least 4 hours a day. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar)
  • Re: Effects
    ... (sold it to buy a TC Helicon VoiceLive) ... There are several presets of actual instrument sounds. ... play a guitar to play it like the instrments you are emulating. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Interesting (for me) guitar related experience
    ... the shitty guitar learns enough to realize what he was sold. ... wants another instrument he'll go somewhere else for it. ... will never play them) and they will be one of those guitars you see at ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)