Re: Ignorance.

On Feb 10, 11:36 am, Charmed Snark <sn...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
the_cat expounded innews:73bab6fc-689d-45ec-876f-400affb517d8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
oups.com:

On Feb 9, 5:35 pm, Pt <pea...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Did you ever read the Yahoo headlines and the replies to
them? The replies make you think that we live in a world
of totally ignorant, uninformed, arrogant people who don't
care about anything but themselves.
What do you care about?

Pt

What Lumpy thinks. e

Isn't this you ed?

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14DYUQtGuV4

Snark.

Uhhh YES!! thats me = meeeeeoWWWWWWW.. the_cat

  • Re: OT Were back question
    ... It seems to me that you've gotten your share of dismissive replies. ... Doesn't it strike you as odd that the poster who engages you the most would hold you in contempt? ... I inferred that you did care about that treatment, but if I was wrong or if you changed your mind, so be it. ... If on the off chance, something I said gave you some insight, would you consider that insight less valuable because I didn't really "care" about our exchange of posts? ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: TURNOVERS, REFS, AND RAIN.....
    ... Do I care what you think? ... because no one uses webtv in this day and age That idot Fear The Swamp ... or to make the posts and replies layout better in usenet groups. ... what they say, if I get attacked, I attack back. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Unknown method -->format-number(@<--bestsgrowth, ...
    ... I know enough about VB not to care about getting replies from this ... newsgroup, although it is nice when I do. ... > competetent coding are universally applicable. ...
  • Re: "Show one show all" question
    ... Thanks for the replies everyone. ... may object (if I care). ... Thanks for the tip on Motor City. ... Greektown because of the higher percentage of people coming from ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)