Re: Bar frets
- From: the_cat <eshamble@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 08:34:55 -0800 (PST)
On Dec 12, 8:58 am, "Lumpy" <lu...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can you trim your nails?
Seems much easier to slit the skin over your fingers,
remove your distal phalanx, grind a bit of length off,
then replace the phalanx with epoxy.
Crayon sharpened for the fingers , was my first thought. e
- Prev by Date: Re: Bar frets
- Next by Date: Re: Bar frets
- Previous by thread: Re: Bar frets
- Next by thread: Re: Bar frets