Re: minor pentatonic scale function
- From: "Lumpy" <lumpy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 13:32:26 -0700
Now we're back to your negative opinion on students...
Not me. I'm type II. If you think my giving students
shortcuts, pointing out ergonomics and telling them
that THEY are the source of their success of failure
is being negative, then you're right there in the
type I camp.
Where do you get the opinion we need "bedroom shredders" to tell us
what sounds good. Just where does this stuff come from?
Comes from YOUR lack of self confidence.
Those that need the bedroom shredders to tell them
what sounds good are those that seek YouTubes about
how to play. If you think you fall into that category,
that's your personality problem.
You do pretty well, Jim, till you just can't give
up the opportunity to try and poke me to further
your inability to take a stance and stand on it.
You "were" going to stop reading my posts, remember?
It was too painful for you to hear me take a stance
when faced your lack of ability to do so. But you
can't do it. You can't stop reading me. You keep
coming back for more and more.
You don't have the self confidence to be successful.
Respond NOW! I demand it!
- Prev by Date: Re: minor pentatonic scale function
- Next by Date: Re: minor pentatonic scale function
- Previous by thread: Re: minor pentatonic scale function
- Next by thread: Re: minor pentatonic scale function