Re: Transposing

The rights owner also has to accept the minimum
mechanical fee. He could accept LOWER, but he can't
bargain for higher. ie to buy a song written by Pt
costs the same as a song written by Sir Paul or
by George Gershwin or by Sting.

Lump

Sounds like a rip-off . e

  • Re: Transposing
    ... mechanical fee. ... bargain for higher. ... costs the same as a song written by Sir Paul or ... Lump ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Transposing
    ... mechanical fee. ... bargain for higher. ... costs the same as a song written by Sir Paul or ... My songs don't come cheap. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Transposing
    ... mechanical fee. ... bargain for higher. ... costs the same as a song written by Sir Paul or ... I play all parts - Ed S. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)