Re: Practicing pentatonics
- From: Sean <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 22:32:59 GMT
On 19/04/10 10:01 AM, Charmed Snark wrote:
Lumpy expounded in news:830m5qFohbU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Lump:EVERY note you ever play is SOME interval
from some other note.
Snark:I used to quit between every cigarette..
Quitting smoking is simple. I've done it thousands of times.
But the real problem is that you can't
quit eating. So now I have a lot of front
padding for guitar playing.
That's one of the several reasons I got rid of my Ovation. With that rounded back encountering my rounded front, when I played standing up the guitar was pretty much horizontal. Hard on the wrist.
- Prev by Date: Re: Practicing pentatonics
- Next by Date: Re: 584 I quit
- Previous by thread: Re: Practicing pentatonics
- Next by thread: Re: Practicing pentatonics