Re: Practicing pentatonics

jimmy expounded in news:eekos5psoh58a7bhg99cuolf9vudbpdgom@xxxxxxx:

On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 20:13:19 -0400, "RichL" <rpleavitt@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

"Charmed Snark" <snark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Xns9D5C83D4FDA6BSnarkCharmedImSure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RichL expounded in
news:qqqdnUOrOfM7RlrWnZ2dnUVZ_tmdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

"Charmed Snark" <snark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Xns9D5BA2FAF6136SnarkCharmedImSure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey it took me a while just to realize we have more
than 10 provinces (in recent times)! I need to get
out more..

Snark.

I understand that Maine can be had pretty cheap, if you're
interested.

We'll take Maine in exchange for Quebec.

Snark.

Ouch, that smarts! (I'm a third-generation American, grandparents were
immigrants from Quebec. But I DO love Maine!)

All in fun, I'm sure. Were your grandparents french or english?

That's important! :)

Snark.

  • Re: Single Building straddling a state line or border?
    ... Estcourt Station Maine/ Pohenegamook Quebec is another one, ... up in Maine, so a few of them had the bright idea to open up gas ... stations on the US side where gas and cigarette's are cheaper...the ... arrested for filling his gas tank up...you see since the gas station is ...
    (misc.transport.road)
  • Re: Stay in Maine or Quebec City?
    ... I noticed that Maine is only 2 or 3 hours from Quebec. ... would it be advantageous to maybe stay in Maine ... People in Quebec study English and its a tourist city. ... Even if you bought a whole tank in Canada, ...
    (rec.travel.usa-canada)
  • Re: Stay in Maine or Quebec City?
    ... I noticed that Maine is only 2 or 3 hours from Quebec. ... would it be advantageous to maybe stay in Maine ... When you want to take a trip there - repost and I'll make it ... Quebec and Quebec City are not to be missed, ...
    (rec.travel.usa-canada)
  • Re: Single Building straddling a state line or border?
    ... > Estcourt Station Maine/ Pohenegamook Quebec is another one, ... > up in Maine, so a few of them had the bright idea to open up gas ... > stations on the US side where gas and cigarette's are cheaper...the ... > arrested for filling his gas tank up...you see since the gas station is ...
    (misc.transport.road)
  • Re: Stay in Maine or Quebec City?
    ... I noticed that Maine is only 2 or 3 hours from Quebec. ... would it be advantageous to maybe stay in Maine ... staying in Quebec City. ... If you have a good reason to go to Bangor, fine, maybe you could spend ...
    (rec.travel.usa-canada)