Re: The Light

Yeah. Post the chords and your edited ver. My foot still swells if it's not elevated so I can't get much done but that should be over in 3 weeks. Or so I'm told.

  • Re: The Light
    ... Post the chords and your edited ver. ... > cheat sheet.(I chooped out the extra verse). ... Tap your foot faster....play 1 note per chord change ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: The Light
    ... Post the chords and your edited ver. ... > cheat sheet.(I chooped out the extra verse). ... Tap your foot faster....play 1 note per chord change ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: The Light
    ... Post the chords and your edited ver. ... Tap your foot faster....play 1 note per chord change ... practice time now because I have to keep my foot up. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: The Light
    ... Tap your foot faster....play 1 note per chord change ... chords out and let me see if I can work with the tempo. ... practice time now because I have to keep my foot up. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)