Some pentatonics

I jut put "Hallelujah" up for a brief period to demo some simple pentatonics, as discussed in our recent huge thread.

Link below sig.

I reckon these things are easy as once you get the knack, and can be learned as position rather than notes. They are a good standby when you can think of anything else, as was the case here. This one is Am, mostly on the 5th-8th fret box and the ones adjacent.

I learned pentatonics from guitar scale diagrams, rather than tab or SN.

--
Tony D

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=784456
http://www.flickr.com/photos/done_family/

  • Re: Some pentatonics
    ... Link below sig. ... I reckon these things are easy as once you get the knack, and can be learned as position rather than notes. ... I learned pentatonics from guitar scale diagrams, ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Some pentatonics
    ... I reckon these things are easy as once you get the knack, and can be learned as position rather than notes. ... I learned pentatonics from guitar scale diagrams, ... Tony D ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)