Re: Just For Laughs:New Song

On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 11:49:51 +0100, dave@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote in post :
<news:hT_sn.137330$1j3.93553@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> :

"ed s" <eshamble@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:488c2470-5df3-4053-a5eb-b1b3b9d60be3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Mar 30, 12:32 pm, "d...@xxxxxxxxxxx" <me@nowhere> wrote:
Sorry about this one guys...
It's called Michael Myers,thought i'd toy around with the synths in
Sonar..
It's got guitar in it too...

I don't have a keyboard,so i've had to 'paint' the main theme in.....
Hope i don't get kicked for copyright stuff!
hehe :)

Here's the link:http://www.soundclick.com/diddymouse

Pretty cool (sounds good) - I'd back the drums down and boost the
lead. Thanks for postin it. Rock On.. e

Thanks for listening!!
I didn't have much time on it,just got inspired to write it after watching
Halloween 2...the new version.
It's definately not my best work,but my other half doesn't appreciate me
getting lost in my headphones for any length of time so it was a rush
job,especially the lead guitar at the end...just one take with no clue what
i was doing!
hehe :)

Appreciate your comments!
thanks,
dave b

+1 what ed said about the balance. Not bad either way. I liked it, a bit of
Mike Oldfield on the guitar. :-)
--
Tim C.
I've no idea how worms reproduce, but you quite often find them in pears.

  • Re: Use of synth in Beatles music
    ... July 21, 1969 at Abbey Road, London, England with overdubs ... John Lennon - lead vocal, lead guitar, electric piano ... George Harrison - four-string guitar, acoustic guitar, Moog ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: Use of synth in Beatles music
    ... John Lennon - lead vocal, lead guitar, electric piano ... April 16, 1969 at Abbey Road, London, England and remade May ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: Paul Stanley:Guitar Player
    ... C'mon And Love Me - Paul Stanley guitar solo ... Detroit Rock City - Paul and Ace share lead guitar, ... See You In Your Dreams - Gene Simmons on rhythm guitar ...
    (rec.music.artists.kiss)
  • Re: Rhapsody in Red - featuring Clayton Crawford on lead guitar
    ... Lord Valve wrote: ... My new music project is to record some of my favorite songs just for ... and the lead guitar is probably using modelling software recorded ... while the lead guitar was nothing short of horrid. ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: Lennon On Lead / Get Back
    ... This isn't a criticism of John, ... I think the definitive lead guitar bit in Get Back was played by ... Plus John's opening chord progression of 'I'll Be Back" is really ...
    (rec.music.beatles)