Re: Beginning Beginner
- From: "NapalmHeart" <olsonfamNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 04:00:43 -0500
"ed s" <eshamble@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Feb 8, 9:06 am, "NapalmHeart" <olsonfamNOS...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've never played before, I'm 50, and I'm seriously thinking about learning to play guitar. I lean
toward electric, as most of the music I like is played on electrics.
I'm just looking for any general information that anyone might be willing to offer. I've been
looking at Reverend Ron Asheton models, as I look the look, the apparent quality level, and the
feeling that some friends that are in the music business have that it may appreciate in value as
production run is likely nearing its end. My son has a small Vox amp I can use until I decide to
buy one of my own.
It's never to late - I started guitar at 50 also. What sounds you
looking for in a guitar? ed s
Detroit High-Energy Proto-Punk and some basic blues to start. MC5, Stooges, and some blues
- Prev by Date: Re: Beginner theory ~ Scale relationship
- Next by Date: Re: Justinguitardotcom.
- Previous by thread: Re: Beginning Beginner
- Next by thread: Re: Beginning Beginner