Re: First Guitar
- From: Charmed Snark <snark@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 19:54:37 +0000 (UTC)
jimmy expounded in news:p64cd556sn51f8tncologcm6mk8v1fck2f@xxxxxxx:
When I acquired my used banjo (which I haven't had much
time for yet), a friend of mine in a whisper said to
me "my wife made me get rid of mine-- it was too loud!".
So mine is a weekend instrument, to be played during
daylight hours. They are loud-- and there is no ss
vs tube decision there!
hehe...mine actually has a pickup. Just a small 1" square sticky
thing stuck to the skin. I can plug it into my yorkville acoustic amp
but you really gotta watch the feedback!!
Nice chord chart here too if you're ever looking for one.
A banjo with feedback-- awesome :)
Nice chart-- noted. Thanks.
- Prev by Date: Re: mp3 - "Have a Nog with Me"
- Next by Date: Re: First Guitar
- Previous by thread: Re: First Guitar
- Next by thread: Re: First Guitar