Re: Free Beginner's Classical Guitar Piece

On Jun 15, 7:44 pm, Paul P <a...@xxxxx> wrote:
Lutemann wrote:
On Jun 15, 12:08 pm, Paul P <a...@xxxxx> wrote:

Lutemann wrote:

Here’s a piece from my Book “Mel Bay’s Easiest Classic Guitar Solo
Book”

You again ? Buzz off !

Paul P

Hey, it's free music, You buzz off.

:-)

So you deny you're spamming this group ?

Paul P

No, I do not deny it. I am selling somthing, but I'm giving something
away so that makes it alright.

  • Re: Is there not a way.......
    ... He seems now to deny having posted them, ... Actually, Paul, I assume that you are jesting. ... he was explaining his thought process half a century ago. ... almost nobody, would have ideated 'So-and-so has an African-American ...
    (rec.music.opera)
  • Re: Easy Walk harness and Muttley
    ... Paul E. Schoen wrote: ... cannot deny that you had no part in the tragic events that occurred in your ... poorly supervised class. ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)
  • Re: Sea routes dont exist or need protection
    ... Paul J Gans wrote: ... is a process in which attempts to deny the attackers places to hide. ...
    (soc.history.medieval)
  • Re: [fw-wiz] dynamic service port
    ... On Sun, 6 Jul 2003, Jyotish K Sen Gupta wrote: ... You should try the more traditional "default deny" approach, ... Paul D. Robertson "My statements in this message are personal opinions ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)