- From: "Tony Done" <tonydone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 19:50:21 GMT
I find very difficult to keep out stray string and picking noises when trying to play an electric where the signal is highly compressed, as in having the amp gain turned full on - think Sonny Landreth. Does anyone else find this a major problem? Any suggestions to help fix it? I think it might have something to do with the fact that I'm a fingerpicker, used to having more than one string "active" at once.
- Prev by Date: Re: New songs by eldafyre. acoustic guitar and vocals.
- Next by Date: Re: guitar pictures
- Previous by thread: Hams are "Silent Keys", but what about guitarists who pass away?
- Next by thread: Re: Compressed electric