Re: New songs by eldafyre. acoustic guitar and vocals.

On Jun 7, 2:02 pm, eldafyre <eldaf...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jun 6, 12:56 am, ed s <esham...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Jun 3, 2:02 pm, eldafyre <eldaf...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

www.myspace.com/eldafyre

www.reverbnation.com/eldafyre

pls visit, listen and show support.

thanks for your time.

marc.

It might be my setup but you can barely hear anything - you need to
get a hotter signal. When you record try to get the signal just uner
the red overload. Both guitar microphone and Vocal mic. - get them
closer and hotter. 2c ed s.

Thank you.  But i do know this.  Im have just spent 2000 dollars on
new recording equipment.
It was my first recroding so i thinki did dam good.

hey if you want to here it really good.  use headphones.  Or listen
thru seperate computer speakers it works great then.

and make sure you turn up ALL volumes, thanks for your advice but i
have got it under control.  :)- Hide quoted text -

Dude - I did listen with headphones.. and regaurdless of the
equipment - I was trying to help your "technique" for recording. The
signal is very very very very weak and does not complement you music
at all. If you want a comment on the music - it sounds empty ! and the
very very low signal adds to the problem. Thanks - I won't bother
trying to help you again. This is ME ( an original by me) playing
everything (wife sings) on a $500 digital Tascam recorder after
playing guitar for 1 1/2 . years. http://www.geocities.com/edshamble/StillIllBeWatinForYoufinal.mp3

Notice that you can actually hear the music & vocals ... Ed S.

  • Re: okay, I did it - Soundclick!
    ... >>> as most have 'latency'. ... >>> mic into other, headphones into their socket. ... > just move it to channel 3/4 or 5/6. ... that is to be recorded in mono - by recording in stereo. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: Which headphones / earphones?
    ... > For those who have been following my attempts to record my band, ... > pleased to say that the first recording session went well. ... > going to solve that by channeling everything through headphones. ... band must sound check and try to keep the levels to what they were at ...
    (rec.music.makers.songwriting)
  • Re: Headphone: Impedance Over Frequency
    ... It's what a recording engineer does for a living. ... It might be that speakers have improved to the point that this is no longer ... Yes it will sound different. ... and headphones. ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: Headphone: Impedance Over Frequency
    ... It's what a recording engineer does for a living. ... But a mix monitored on B&W 800-series speakers probably will sound ... A pair of reasonably high quality headphones such as Senn HD 280/Sony ... "editorialization", get a pair of STAX headphones, a STAX headphone amp, ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • My recording studio...one piece at a time
    ... that it would be the computer foundation for my recording. ... I've been looking for a combination recommendation on headphones, mics, ... Monitor speakers: I'm pretty sure that I'm going to get active ...
    (rec.audio.pro)