Re: Eye Candy that pleases the Eyes and Fingers

Derek wrote:

Oh great, now you have ME cutting down trees and poisoning streams?

Shall we examine your life Tangmiester to see the multiple ways in
which you contribute to raping the environment?

Derek, you always seemed like a nice guy, but that you've been revealed as a planet-raper, well, I just don't know anymore. I feel so...disillusioned.

  • Re: Burning Salt Water
    ... is to support humans. ... See, Derek? ... And the great irony is that the bits of the environment we are ... planet, the planet can get back to business as usual. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: Japanese earthquake and why nuclear energy is not safe.
  • Re: Append to PATH using REG file?
    ... Maybe he is writing his own software and needs to add the PATH to the ... environment as part of the install process?? ... "Derek" wrote in message ... > Is there a way to add a folder to my PATH environment> variable using a REG file? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: What is the best medication for mental illness
    ... > Don't worry too much about the environment. ... Try these lolly sticks Derek, in fact suggest it to your mate *cynic*he ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Not a bad day Friday
    ... Ahhh sends me back to Derek and Clive days. ... 'spurting' past horses or was he always lobbing along maintaining a 'handy' ... Put this in my multiple bet (along with Seven Is My Number, ... Saturday looks to have a couple of tasty races. ...
    (uk.sport.horseracing)