Re: Liar/thief/plagiarist/creep

Lumpy <lumpy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tony Done wrote:

Like I view everyone else, a package deal. He is what he is, and I
just look at the bottom line, wherein he ranks highly. I think it is
naive to expect anyone to be an angel or a devil.

I simply think it's pretty weird how some feel
he is gawd's gift to music, history, mankind etc.

Is there anyone who posts to alt.guitar.beginner who actually said that?

When I view the "bottom line",
I simply can't find much at all that I like about
the guy, except perhaps, a very tiny handful of his
songs, and then only when done by someone other than him.

Terrific.
Personally, I'd rather talk about musical acts that I like rather than
those I don't.

  • Re: Rocna anchor (was anchor tests)
    ... chain making a firmer 'spring' to stop the boat snatching. ... You mean an angel is normally on the bottom, ... a chum makes the anchor chain a stiffer ... An angel is to ensure a sideways pull. ...
    (uk.rec.sailing)
  • Re: EBAY Translations.....for Newbies, Lesson 1
    ... Lumpy wrote: ... a developing story, you read the messages ... from bottom to the top. ... a printer of some sort, ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: yoga
    ... Lumpy wrote: ... Yes but no blue notes. ... Big bottom, big bottom ... Big bottom drive me out of my mind ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Breed Mix guesses for Gemini
    ... There are some pictures of Angel here: http://photos.yahoo.com/spanaval - scroll to the bottom. ... Patrick looks very similar to her, ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.breeds)
  • Re: Tweet 5/25
    ... Pagan hits a dramatic 2-run walk-off HR in the bottom ... of the tenth to beat Colorado, ... angel pagan really. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)