Re: How do you define learning a song?
- From: Charmed Snark <snark@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 16:43:17 +0000 (UTC)
kitekrazy expounded in news:SVNMl.26203$c45.18680@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
I see it the other way. I've had lot's of applause during a recital
but there was this one teacher when you had to perform what was called a
jury, would never give me an A.
These two songs are the first that I've started to feel like
"hey, I could play these in front of others and it would be pretty
I think I have learned the most from those type of teachers. They
shouldn't be discouragers of course, but they should be critical enough to
get the best out of you.
It is very easy to get a good "grade" and then feel content about where
you are at. And when you're content, you stop reaching for more.
Contentment easily leads to medeocre.
- Prev by Date: Re: A Bit OT - Just Made My First Pickup And It Works
- Next by Date: Re: How do you define learning a song?
- Previous by thread: Re: How do you define learning a song?
- Next by thread: Re: How do you define learning a song?