Re: Aging a guitar
- From: "Lumpy" <lumpy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 20:18:09 -0700
BTW - I have OTJ access to the sort of machine Lumpy suggested...send
me your axe, and I'll send you the splinters back if you want them.
Do you have the ability to do the measurements
that they did in the webpage?
I think it would be worth buying a $25 Ventura or
PlayRite or whatever cheap box and trying it.
As I've mentioned previously, I've done it with
some really expensive guitars. And I just did it
for a student's Taylor. I notice a diff, the
student notices a diff, my girlfriend listening
from the other room notices a diff when he comes
over and plays his Taylor.
In Your Ears for 40 Something Years
- Prev by Date: Re: Aging a guitar
- Next by Date: Re: Aging a guitar
- Previous by thread: Re: Aging a guitar
- Next by thread: Re: Aging a guitar