Re: MP3: "Josey Was"

On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 20:43:01 -0700 (PDT), Charmed Snark
<ve3wwg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is a rock tune I started with in December. It just started out
with a bass
and rhythm guitar grove, and I developed the song from there.

The song is based upon the novel "The Outlaw Josey Wales" by Forrest
Carter.
I need to see the Clint Eastwood movie again, to see how true it was
to the
book.

Anyway the song is here:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=581927&content=music

If that doesn't work, just try:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=581927

Best played at 11. Feedback, good or bad, always appreciated.

Snark.

That's cool as hell. I like how ya shot him dead at the end.

tony

  • Re: Quantifying SFWA Grandmasters
    ... muscle-powered flyers over an ocean world that was ... I forget what hooked me on Martin. ... Not his first novel in Analog... ... A SONG OF FIRE AND ICE: ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Rotating Quiz #82
    ... a movie featuring john bellushi mashed up with dostoyevsky's final novel. ... Blues Brothers Karamozov ... an elderly bearded man dressed in a robe and carrying a scythe and an hourglass mashed up with a jim croce song. ...
    (rec.games.trivia)
  • Re: "Josey Was"
    ... and rhythm guitar grove, and I developed the song from there. ... The song is based upon the novel "The Outlaw Josey Wales" by Forrest ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: "Josey Was"
    ... and rhythm guitar grove, and I developed the song from there. ... The song is based upon the novel "The Outlaw Josey Wales" by Forrest ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Filking the Unfilkable
    ... novel "Philip K. Dick Is Dead, Alas" by Michael Bishop. ... I no longer perform this - it is a good example of a song which seemed ... with PKD as the object ...
    (rec.music.filk)