Re: back to it HARD.

ed s wrote:
I quit everything to refocus . Now the Laptop - V-Amp - headphones &
Strat are setup in my bedroom so I can practice ALL the time ( yeah I
hate modelers but they have there place). I still have the full blown
band deal setup in the basement ( but for the time being were down to
1x or on occasion 2x a week, due to life pressures and personel
complications).. but this gives me 90% more practcie time. I am
returning to my hermit ways, like I was when I started playing - focus
focus focus....( and I now have no job! at 57, so I have lots of
time) . we'll see if I can bump up my skills a few levels.. ed s.

What's your "Television Status"?

Lumpy

Can you play country music?
Sure. Which country would you like?

www.LumpyMusic.com

  • Re: back to it HARD.
    ... Strat are setup in my bedroom so I can practice ALL the time (yeah I ... hate modelers but they have there place). ... band deal setup in the basement (but for the time being were down to ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: back to it HARD.
    ... Strat are setup in my bedroom so I can practice ALL the time (yeah I ... hate modelers but they have there place). ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • back to it HARD.
    ... Strat are setup in my bedroom so I can practice ALL the time (yeah I ... hate modelers but they have there place). ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Landscape switching to portrait
    ... Yeah, it is set to default printer in page setup. ... > Hi Neil ... >> It must be the printer driver, since I don't think it's the Name ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • Re: HP 5210
    ... reference disk and run setup. ... But yeah, it was a piece of piss compared ... to farting about with jumpers and IRQ and DMA conflicts on ISA cards. ...
    (uk.legal)