Re: Beginner Amp Question: Line 6 FBV-Express

On Mar 1, 10:52 pm, Rufus <n...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

...and God forbid a power spike...

AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHH!!!

After many hours of customizing and saving a bunch of
patches....then..scrtzzzz...tttttt..blink...oh, looks like it's still
working, I'm getting sound, but that's not my patch...oooo
AARRRRRGGGHH !!

sigh...

  • Re: A little OT
    ... without the sound, it's so classic, it's music to my ears. ... I do take it very gently in the suburbs, particularly when leaving home and returning, where the folks hear it regularly. ... Mike, as a sophomore in high school, I had a Harley 80 for a summer. ... It was supposed to have been a Harley 74 but it was bored out a bunch. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: Horse shopping with sharon
    ... Sane and sound are difficult to put into a search engine, so let's go with up to $3K and hope for the best. ... A perfect candidate would also fit my Verhan saddle, but I guess that's a bit much to ask. ... And my favorite of the bunch, but suited just for light riding sue to a healed sesamoid fracture is on this page: http://www.canterusa.org/southernillinois/sale/index.htm, listed as "Did My Time". ...
    (rec.equestrian)
  • Re: Oh How Long?
    ... listen to BB King, Eric Clapton, Pink Floyd, etc... ... difficult playing that just slamming out a bunch of notes. ... sound great. ... than blasting a million notes a second at some poor listener who just ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: PS Ooops
    ... I have a bunch of cool old amps, ... LOL even a crate my old GF found at a yard sale for a whpping $18! ... Yes, some amps sustain longer, sound cleaner, etc... ...
    (alt.guitar)