Re: Guitar for a Six Year Old

AlexB expounded in news:ti38q41b78uitbiopo7p9im4nlme4sraob@xxxxxxx:

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 15:32:21 +0000, Mark
<i@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 15:35:18 +0200, AlexB <bozy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 06:22:46 -0500, Paul P <a@xxxxx> wrote:

How many guitar greats took structured lessons at the age of six ?
I can't think of a single one.

Paul P

What is the big difference between guitar and piano?

Answer: Jimi never set light to a piano.

Do I get a prize?

Hah! Negative on that. Piano is heavier ;-)

While a piano is heavier the term "Heavy Wood" never caught on the same as
"Heavy Metal" did.

Snark.

  • Re: Guitar for a Six Year Old
    ... How many guitar greats took structured lessons at the age of six? ... Paul P ... Jimi never set light to a piano. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Guitar for a Six Year Old
    ... How many guitar greats took structured lessons at the age of six? ... Paul P ... Jimi never set light to a piano. ... If you wish your postings to be seen by ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Guitar for a Six Year Old
    ... How many guitar greats took structured lessons at the age of six? ... Paul P ... Jimi never set light to a piano. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Seeking piano mover
    ... Think a piano's heavier than a coffin. ... I don't wish to send my piano to ... Prev by Date: ...
    (soc.culture.malaysia)