...If anyone comes at you to try
and coerce you into a medical spending
account, steer clear, I say...

And read the fine print, I say.

Lumpy

In Your Ears for 40 Something Years
www.LumpyMusic.com

  • Re: Superclamp
    ... Lumpy wrote: ... account, steer clear, I say... ... In Your Ears for 40 Something Years ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Building my own valve amp
    ... that you can "see" the sound of an amp from representations of it, ... on no account should you trust anything but your ears because you HAVE ...
    (uk.rec.audio)
  • Re: Building my own valve amp
    ... that you can "see" the sound of an amp from representations of it, ... on no account should you trust anything but your ears because you HAVE ...
    (uk.rec.audio)
  • Protect America (Worthless)
    ... Just a warning to steer clear of this company. ... cancel my account after having paid them for three years. ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • User account problem
    ... strange problem that I'd appreciate a steer with if possible. ... The user account referenced is ... in/out of this box in a realtime or close to realtime way? ...