Re: Any Closet Banjo Players Here?
- From: Sean <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 01:58:07 GMT
Charmed Snark wrote:That reminds me of the "reverse hamfest" concept for ham
radio fleamarkets (hamfests).
If you have old boat anchors (old radio/electronics gear) that
you can't get rid of at any price (even free), you casually
walk around to other vendor tables. When the vendor isn't looking,
you casually leave it at the corner of their table and walk away..
Similar - When I see someone in the grocery store
yacking away on their cellphone, bothering me and
everyone around, I find small, expensive items
(imported olive oil is good, tiny bottles) and drop
them in the cell phone abuser's basket. For extra
fun, I drop a package of condoms in the basked if
it's a man. Then when he gets home and finds he
has olive oil and condoms, he can explain it to
Thanks for that. I shall introduce that custom here.
- Prev by Date: Re: Any Closet Banjo Players Here?
- Next by Date: Re: B 9 chord
- Previous by thread: Re: Any Closet Banjo Players Here?
- Next by thread: Re: Any Closet Banjo Players Here?