Re: Being a beginner myself i know its difficult to get started! But all hope is not lost. ;) Tips!

On Feb 10, 3:46 pm, nucute <kenpe...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Feb 10, 2:24 pm, "Lumpy" <lu...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

nucute wrote:
You dont know what youre talking about man!

What key is Sweet Home Alabama in?

In Your Ears for 40 Something Years

D! ;)

Post your progress ( some songs) & how long you've been playing
guitar . ( I think my method works pretty good) - ed s.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Dicky Betts & Great Southern, Ridgefield Playhouse, Ridgefield, CT 6/3/06
    ... DB is playing with passion ... equivalent of halfway back on the floor of the Beacon. ... For the songs that I saw both bands do (BS, IMOER, One Way Out, ... course the guitar solos are always as fresh as can be, ...
  • Re: I am stuck
    ... If that doesn't work, go out and buy an electric guitar, a Boss "Blues ... >playing, the less I feel like playing. ... You'll just play the same old boring stuff you've been playing ... I must know 1000 songs. ...
  • Re: I Know Everything!
    ... > contract at a new club 1,200 miles away, following a band who's more popular ... > Like, how the bass amp should be right next to the drummer, and the guitar ... > you see someone blow your shit away playing a Squier... ... > have written a FEW good songs, ...
  • Re: I am stuck
    ... Sometimes those old songs are like a mantra. ... I have a DADGAD arrangement of "If I Was a Carpenter" that I cobbled up in '69 that still feels good to play. ... It's really hard for me to pick up a guitar that I'm not bonded to and get whatever it is that I get from playing. ... I'm going to tell you what I tell my students; "never" put your guitar in the case unless you're leaving the house with it. ...
  • Re: Video - Me playin Lauro
    ... the right hand for picking and playing classical stuff, ... That is phenomenal progress, I have no doubt you'll get the way you ... thorough knowledge of guitar etc. ... (Flamenco techniques, classical techniques or watch the Brazilians ...