Being a beginner myself i know its difficult to get started! But all hope is not lost. ;) Tips!
- From: kenped86@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 07:00:18 -0800 (PST)
Hi guys! This is my first post on this forum, but i think its great to
have a place to talk with people who are in the same position as
myself. Especially when it comes to the guitar. I have played for
around a year now and in the beginning i struggled to get the fingers
to do what i wanted. But then i found out that the internet is a
really nice place to learn how to play the guitar if you really want
it. There are a lot of great courses out there that doesnt cost much.
I would really recommend everyone struggling with motivation to try
this. Its really fun and it helped me a lot.
Check out my new blog for more tips on how to start! I made it just an
hour ago or something. I felt i had something to give.
- Prev by Date: Re: Pitch sense
- Next by Date: Re: Stomp box power supply oddity
- Previous by thread: Stomp box power supply oddity
- Next by thread: Re: Being a beginner myself i know its difficult to get started! But all hope is not lost. ;) Tips!