Most desireable connection

Ok, after ditching a few effect pedals at the pawn shop, I'm now down
the Cry-Baby, and the Fuzzface... my question now, is what the most
desired connection is for this....

Should it go:
guitar--->fuzzface--->crybaby--->amp

or...

guitar--->crybaby--->fuzzface--->amp ?

I have heard several people on other groups and forums swearing to
one or thte other being best, but it's all still a tie... which would
be
definatively, the best?
--
Reverend Fuzzy
Pastor, MSB Ministries

  • Re: Most desireable connection
    ... the Cry-Baby, and the Fuzzface... ... desired connection is for this.... ... sheer size of it has me scratching my head. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Most desireable connection
    ... the Cry-Baby, and the Fuzzface... ... desired connection is for this.... ... Panama City, FL ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)