Re: wireless systems?
- From: ed s <eshamble@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 04:53:37 -0800 (PST)
On Feb 2, 9:25 pm, Pt <pea...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Feb 2, 5:13 pm, "Lumpy" <lu...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I had a few in the last 5 years.
The ones I liked best were Audio Technica and Shure True Diversity.
They are not noisy, don't eat batteries quickly and cost around $200.
Where did you find an AT or Shure True Diversity
system for "around $200"?
Mine was $300 Shure PG14 - ed
- Prev by Date: Re: Exercise for the non exercisers
- Next by Date: Re: question of the day - Feb 2
- Previous by thread: Re: wireless systems?
- Next by thread: Re: Trying to make sense of the CAGED system