Re: Decoded song using chord progressions

ed s wrote:
...At least there playing a real guitar , instead
of Guitar Hero!! Maybe something will rub off before they quit...

No disagree there.

Lumpy

In Your Ears for 40 Something Years
www.LumpyMusic.com

  • Re: Carmine Snacks was Re: Muttley gets a weigh
    ... She would carefully carry the banana slice into a ... ;-) She loved rubbing her ears in bananas. ... Gracie will sometimes rub her ears against the side of my bedspread ... different area of the kitchen to place it on the floor and very carefully ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)
  • Re: Va-Meng thoj of st.pauls mayor office- 1000% credible
    ... I recommend that you pull your fingers from your ears before you read ... any more postings. ... Get some air circulating between them, ... even if they disagree with my post, others seem to understand but you. ...
    (soc.culture.hmong)
  • Re: OT: "What If Sarah Palin Starred in a Movie and No One Showed Up?"
    ... Mouse's ears with a crank on the side that only ... too loud, out of tune, with a whiny, grating tone? ... Whatever they use for Guitar Hero. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: Carmine Snacks was Re: Muttley gets a weigh
    ... I just recently gave Yoda an orange slice for possibly the first ... ;-) She loved rubbing her ears in bananas. ... They aren't into ear rubbing the way Murphy was. ... Gracie will sometimes rub her ears against the side of my bedspread ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)
  • Re: Triple Fatality Spiegel Grove Sat AM
    ... Douglas W "Popeye" Frederick wrote: ... could get it to clear its ears. ... I didn't say that but I wouldn't disagree very much. ...
    (rec.scuba)