Re: Getting a good sound

Lumpy wrote:
Derek wrote:

What you don't typically see are the multifx pedals like the Boss unit
you are describing. There are some out there using such, but I find
they are well in the minority. YMMV

I'm pretty sure that incorrect thumb placement
will keep you from getting the sound you want.

Lumpy

You Played on Lawrence Welk?
Yes but no blue notes. Just blue hairs.

www.LumpyMusic.com

....especially if you're not tapping your foot, too.

--
- Rufus

  • Re: Not Responsible
    ... On 2/11/2012 6:30 PM, Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke wrote: ... Yes but no blue notes. ... <Ebay's new payment rules of requiring all Ebay bidders to use an online electronic form of payment like Paypal, Propay, etc...has scared away many of my loyal and repeat customers who do not have this form of payment method available. ... So if someone does not have a PP account don't let this be an obstacle? ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Will eBay.com Ever Be Cool Again?
    ... Lumpy wrote: ... speeches seems to pay for many years, ... You Played on Lawrence Welk? ... Yes but no blue notes. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: AMOE Convention 2008
    ... Lumpy wrote: ... Yes but no blue notes. ... But seriously, I nominate http://www.blackrangelodge.com/ ... for the 2008 AMOE convention. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Not Responsible
    ... On 2/12/2012 1:49 PM, Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke wrote: ... Yes but no blue notes. ... I have had people say they were scared to use a CC because someone would get the account. ... Someone gets your Master Card account and starts buying stuff. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: score one for sanity
    ... Lumpy wrote: ... Yes but no blue notes. ... Just blue hairs. ... Weren't all the telephone sanitizers put on a rocket ship with no brakes? ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)